Advancing People are working with a well-established client based in Bury, Lanchashire who due to their continued success are looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader to their well establish Customer Service department.
*You have to have a minimum of 1+ years of Team Management experience withing a contact centre environment to be considered for this role*
- Lead, support and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors
- Adopt and implement best practice
- Effective delivery of high levels of service to new and existing customers
- Provide comprehensive guidance, information and resolution to enquiries and requests from Internal and external customers.
- Attend company events
- Be able to prioritise work in an efficient and effective manner
- Conduct regular 1-2-1's as well as set K.P.I's
- Experience in a Team Leader/leadership/Manager/Supervisor role
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to navigate, understand and update when and where needed the various customer service systems used within the Contact Centre
- Positive approach and a willingness to "go the extra mile"
This is a full time position and a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and expanding company. Offering a basic salary of upto £30,000 and other benefits!
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.