Advancing People have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our clients service support department.
Provide a full and high level of Service Support to customers post Installation whilst meeting expectations and Service Level agreements. Supporting Engineers and Application Teams in all aspects within Service.
- Logging Customer Support calls via phone or email into service system (Service Cloud)
- Installation and Demo Scheduling (Service Cloud)
- Management of engineers diaries (Service Cloud)
- Processing of Yearly and Multi Year Service Contracts (SAP CS)
- Arranging and Scheduling all Planned Maintenance Visits for all customer sites within Contract or Warranty period.(Service Cloud)
- Call Validations (Service Cloud and SAP CS)
- Maintenance of Service Cloud via SAP CS including addition of new customers, functional locations, customer contacts, addition of newly installed equipment and removal of old equipment.
- Raising customer orders, both Inbound and Outbound for all Medical Spare Parts and ensuring prompt delivery within customer expectations and invoicing (SAP) (By Box)
- Processing of Spare Part Returns (SAP)
- Monthly management of Engineers Car Stocks (SAP)
- Raising Customer Quotations for additional services and on site work, track quotes through to invoicing (Service Cloud)
- Raising Purchase Orders (SAP)
- Key Account Ownership
- Management of all Service & Support Email Inboxes (x 4)
- Pro-actively dealing with daily general incoming queries via email or telephone from Customers or the wider team.
- Working with QA/RA Manager to ensure Policies and Processes are followed. Provide input in Policies and Processes for improvement.
- Confident to escalate issues to direct management or to Sales and Professional Services as applicable.
- Keeping all filing systems and paperwork up to date.
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to document communications with customers and staff
- Understand Contractual SLA's and be able to provide support within these
- Good general computer skills, such as email and Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Use of a Service Management system such as Service Cloud
- Good Team Player
- Able to multi task
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.