Advancing People are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join our Client who are a dynamic business in the financial markets sector within Milton Keynes, offering fantastic development and training. Whether trading Shares, FX, Indices or Commodities, their powerful training programmes combined with comprehensive support, enables people of all experience levels to understand trading.
To provide a high level of customer support and assistance for all clients at all stages of the process.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Setting up new clients
- Answering coaches' questions about clients
- Handling incoming client questions
- Importing data to database
- Setting up for clients' in-office training days at least twice a month.
- Handling incoming calls/emails re. client set up, workshop registration, training days, website access etc.
- Collecting post, scanning, shredding and archiving
- Sending login permissions, extending access, checking access via the admin customer section of website
- Office administration duties
- Client queries
- Registering for online training programmes.
- Vital point of contact post-sale
- Developing relationships with clients
- Operating in line with the standards of the firm
Personal Specification (Essential)
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- Hard-working and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to operate in a lively and fast-paced environment
- Time management, organisation, and planning skills
- Previous experience in office-based customer support and administration would be considered an advantage
- Willing to learn
- Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,500.00 pa (dependant on experience)
- Shifts: 8.30 - 17.30 / 09.00 - 18.00 Monday- Friday (Alternating shift every other week).
- Full, on the job and well-rounded training provided
- Annual bonus programme
- Work alongside and learn from very experienced professionals
- Clear opportunity to progress up the career and earnings ladder
- Free drinks
- Free parking
- Access to Perkbox (discount cinema tickets, tastecard etc)
- A fantastic environment to work in and develop
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.