Advancing People have a contract working with one of our clients in Bedford. The need for an experienced Customer Administration Co-ordinator has arisen. You will need to be immediately available and be able to commit to the full 6 months
Contract Duration: 6 months
Location: Bedford Office (a home based element could be accommodated)
Package: Up to £22,000 per annum, 10% Performance Bonus, Pension (6% Employer Contribution, 3% Employee Contribution), Life Assurance, 25 days holiday (exclusive of Bank Holidays) per annum
The purpose of the role is to process all Sales & Service orders in a timely and efficient manner. Maintain core systems (Sales (SAP) & Service (JBA). Optimise the order process to ensure an accurate and quick throughout. Increase customer satisfaction.
- Previous office based customer service experience (i.e. not retail)
- Excellent communication skills - telephone, verbal and written
- Strong PC skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible and be motivated to learn new tasks and processes quickly.
- Confident & personable with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- SAP experience would be a distinct advantage