Do you have experience of Credit Control and invoicing?
If so, our established client in Bedford will be very keen to see your CV!
We are looking for an experienced credit control to take ownership of their credit control process,
working within a fast moving and high sales volume business, saying this, the finance team offers a calm and supporting environment, with full training on their systems coming as standard.
Working Monday - Friday you will be a key part of the experienced finance team within this established and growing business.
Within the role you will be undertaking the following:
- Allocating and collecting payments
- Responsibility for sending invoices and credit notes
- Distributing and producing debt reports
- Identifying potential accounts payable issues and signs of financial risk
- Maintaining the internal accounts system as needed
- Efficiently collecting payments within agree terms
- Allocating payments received to the correct invoices
- Chasing aged debt in a pro-active and professional manner
- Taking card payments and authorising orders
We are looking for a finance professional with experience of the above, coming from a finance background, experience is more important than qualifications.
A track record of credit control is essential, coupled with a professional approach and genuine attention to detail.
You will be a team player that can be pro-active, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
The salary available for this role will be in the range of £24,000 BUT there could be some flexibility for the right candidate, if in doubt, please apply and we can discuss your application, in complete confidence.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.