Advancing People are working on behalf of an International company, based in Central London, who is seeking a qualified or part-qualified Company Accountant to oversee all financial and management company functions.
Reporting directly to the UK operations manager, this is an exciting hands-on opportunity.
The successful candidate will manage a team of 2 Accounts Assistants, whilst proactively contributing to the implementation of internal procedures and monitoring existing internal functions.
The Company Accountant role:
- Responsibility for Financial and Management Accounts
- Reporting of accounts to US Head Office
- Attending to all internal and external financial queries
- Acting as a point of contact for all accountancy matters
- Taking responsibility for company fund management including banking, investments and cash flow
- Managing insurable coverage and risk
- Ensuring accounting practices and reporting is up to date and compliant with the latest financial standards
- Implementing company-wide accounting packages and managing future upgrades/migrations
- Structuring computerised accounting packages
- Setting up required report writers and matrix tables
- Collaborating with external tax consultant to manage tax planning and reporting
Skills & Experience:
- 7-10 years accountancy experience is ideal
- Previous experience in a senior accounting, accounting manager or financial controller role
- Full or partial accounting qualifications
- Experience in reporting to key/senior stakeholders
- Management experience within a small team environment
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to lead a small but crucial team within a hugely successful International business
- A supportive environment in which your contribution is valued greatly
- Access to all company benefits
This is a full-time Permanent position offering an annual salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 with attractive company benefits, including a travel allowance that covers the cost of any public transport with zone 1 and zone 2.
Apply now in confidence or contact Luke Mason at Advancing People!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency