Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with a global imaging business based in Bedford recruiting for a Camera Technician.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to begin their career with a household name brand and receive first class training and development. The role will involve repairing digital cameras and lenses to the highest possible standard and although this specific background is not expected, previous experience of either mobile phone or photocopier repairs would be a good basis for learning.
- Diagnosing and repairing digital products
- Ensuring turn-around times and SLAs are met
- Maintaining target set output and quality KPIs
- Accurately recording details, spare parts and providing full audit trail traceability of each repair undertaken
- Ensuring accurate consumption of spare parts
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in technical products
- Good standard of general education (including GCSE English and Maths)
- Manual dexterity skills
- Ability to follow instructions (both written and verbal)
- Excellent communication skills
In return our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £20,000 (dependent on experience)
- 10% Performance Bonus
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Working Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.