Do you have experience of targeting, managing and developing new business, within the product manufacturing or distribution sector?
If so, this could be the perfect and well-supported Business Development Manager role for you!
Our established and rapidly expanding client, based within a 10 minute drive from Bedford town centre are looking for an ambitious and driven person to join their welcoming and experienced sales team.
This could be the ideal role for someone with business development and sales experience that wants to work for a company that will truly value you and can offer genuine progression.
You will be responsible for targeting, developing and managing new business to maximise the potential within our Service Area.
There will be current portfolio of accounts provided, giving the framework and experience in the types of clients we manage. The clients we service are across a broad spectrum of industries from precision engineers, specialist manufacturing and signs and display.
The role will require the individual on completion of finding new business, to manage the account from start to finish, being responsible for all aspects of the client's accounts ensuring our primary goal of giving the best level of service is always delivered.
The individual will be required to have relevant manufacturing Industry experience and a proven record of achieving success and growth.
You will be identifying and establishing new customers either by geographical region, market sector or product portfolio, meeting or exceeding the gross profit and product targets from each allocated customer, whilst controlling stock levels of customer special items within the limits agreed.
As a true business development manager you will respond to all customer enquiries in a professional manner and within the timescale agreed, updating the customer database as required.
You will be working with an experienced and motivated sales team and manager to direct you in best practices and product knowledge.
This role is a great long term opportunity for someone that is keen to add value and to further develop their career and experience to date.
- Product manufacturing or distribution B2B sales experience.
- You will have a proven record of growing and developing new accounts.
- Experienced in account management with achievements of developing accounts and maximising potential.
- You will be driven, positive and motivated to deliver the best service to your clients'.
- Proactive and hungry to find the next opportunity.
- Fast Learner and competent in learning new IT systems.
- Ambitious individual looking for a role for long term development and progression.
- Adaptability - aligning to our client's cultural objectives of sustainability and future thinking environment.
Our client is offering a basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum (Dependant on relevant experience) plus:
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life-Long learning (training, development and qualifications)
If you have the business development experience and ambition our client is looking for then apply now in complete confidence or contact Dominic Quirke directly at Advancing People.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.