Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Business Development Lead(SaaS) to be based in London for a worldwide, market leading software company.
This is a great opportunity to join a global industry leader within the world of Virtual Events, Webcasting, Press Release Distribution and Investor Relations.
As Business Development Lead it will be responsibility to coach, train, and mentor a team of 5-10 Business Development Representatives (BDRs) who are responsible for booking appointments for Account Executives.
This role would suit someone very ambitious, driven, and with an abundance of energy.
- Manage Inbound and Outbound BDRs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly activities
- Cooperate with the team members on achieving quality performance, meet goals, complete task, and set priorities to ensure quotas and revenue targets are met
- Support team members in identifying new opportunities and developing targeted sales pitches and presentations; coach and train in sales methodologies to improve qualification process
- Inspire, lead, and collaborate with team to ensure a positive and high-performance working
- A proven track record of leading junior sales people in a closely related technology based industry.
- Demonstrably experience of B2B Enterprise sales / SaaS
- Has previously sold a service, solution or software whilst working as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive or Account Manager, Account Executive
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working within a similar role.
- Previously works as a Business Development Lead, BDR Manager, Sales Team Leader or similar role for a SaaS/Software company
In return our client is offering £70,000 Basic with £130,000 OTE (Uncapped)
The successful candidate will need to be in London 2-3 days a week.
This is a full-time permanent position with very attractive company benefits!
Apply now to be considered for this position with a global market leader in a technological sector.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.