Advancing People have an excellent Business Development Executive opportunity in Bedford.
The role will also be responsible for managing and delivering projects and programmes aims at providing growth to the business, as directed and agreed with the Sales Manager and Divisional Manager.
- To build key accounts and develop opportunities within both existing and new markets.
- Delivery of projects to provide the above, as agreed with the Sales Manager
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the business and marketing plan, working closely with the Sales Manager.
- To maintain a high level of product knowledge and keep abreast of new products and developments both with company and competitor products.
- Ensure CRM (Salesforce.com) database is maintained with accurate and up to date information
Key competencies & experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a positive attitude & tenacity
- A professional, confident and friendly personality
- Business to Business telesales/sales experience
- Good presentation skills.
- Well organised and thorough with good attention to detail, even under pressure
- Ability to learn new skills and technical knowledge.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.