Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with a global technology brand based in Bedford recruiting for 2 x Business Development Associates.
These roles provide an amazing opportunity for EITHER graduates with sales experience or bright, articulate individuals with a proven sales track record of over achieving targets. There are fantastic career progression opportunities for successful candidates to move into Account Management or Project Management roles within a supportive company.
The roles involve responsibility for ensuring that the order to sales processes are optimised to minimise the time required from quote to cash, managing and delivering projects and spending time in the field learning more about products and how they are utilised by customers.
- Ownership of Salesforce.com and other tools to ensure the main sales tool operates smoothly and contains the necessary data to facilitate as short a quote to cash process as possible
- Direct communication with customers, where required to minimise delivery roadblocks
- Supporting the Sales Coordinator to prepare quotations and pricing
- Analysis of existing and competitors' customer install base to develop opportunities
- Working with account managers and distributors to identify consolidated opportunities for growth.
- Minimum of one year's sales experience, ideally business to business and target driven
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification
- Full UK driving licence
- A true passion for sales and business development
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills.
In return our client is offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 plus a 10% performance related bonus and a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus 8 x Bank Holidays), private healthcare, pension and life assurance.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency