Advancing People are pleased to be working with their client who are a leading provider of agency, professional, architecture, planning, development and consultancy
services across the whole range of rural, commercial and residential property, agriculture & the environment.
Due to expansion they are looking for an Agency & Development Surveyor (residential) to join their team in the St.Neots area.
There is a real opportunity to develop within the role providing plenty of scope for future promotional prospects within the business.
* Advising clients and supporting the Agency Department
* Appraising and producing marketing advice to Client
* Arranging and accompanying viewings and negotiations
* Supporting deals through to completion
The ideal candidate......
The team are strong on development land for both small and large sites, so you will need:-
* Be a confident and professional individual
* An understanding of plots sales
* Knowledge of development land - desirable
* Corporate background would be beneficial
* MRICS qualified with at least two years' experience in a commercial environment including Agency and Disposal experience.
* Ability to demonstrate commercial acumen
* desire to drive the business forward
* Full UK drivers license
* A keenness to progress in your career
If successful you will be joining, our client, who are a proactive and client focused leading provider of agency, management, professional, architecture, planning, development, and business consultancy services across the rural, commercial and residential property sectors.
* A competitive salary is offered dependent on experience
* Monday to Friday 9 till 5.30 (some flexibility at times may be required)
* During current climate, flexible rota access to the office
* Holiday - 22 days increasing with length of service to 26 days plus Bank Holidays
* Work place pension
* Private medical cover - dependent on experience and level of qualification
* High street shopping discounts and access to buying groups
* Life Assurance 4 x salary
* Opportunity for Dental & Optician cover
* Car allowance or company vehicle dependent on level of appointment
* Tools to do the job - Laptop & phone
* Potential to have annual professional subscriptions paid
* Holiday buy back scheme
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.