Advancing People Multilingual is working on behalf of a large international retailer who are looking to recruit a German speaking Accounts Payable Administrator, based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
The AP Administrator is part of a team responsible for ensuring that the Company's financial status, in terms of its payment record and relationships with suppliers, as well as internal customers, remains high. This means that all paperwork into the department is an important responsibility for the AP Administrator. The AP Administrator must ensure that invoice processing is done quickly and efficiently with no margin for error.
- Open the post and distribute for scanning
- Scan new invoices received on a daily basis; ensure these are scanned into the correct folder
- File completed batches in a tidy and proper manner
- Upon request, retrieve invoices from filing and provide copies as necessary
- Enter invoices into Oracle on the date they are received and match to Purchase Order
- Fluent in German
- Strong administrative
- Good numeric / mathematical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to take direction
In return our client is offering a basic salary of upto £24,000 along with an excellent benefits package and flexibilty to also work from home.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.