Are you a proven administrator with experience of purchasing or production planning, with the ability to commute to St Neots?
If so, our International client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their established team as an Administrator working within their fulfilment function.
***There is the opportunity for hybrid working on a 3 day office/2 day remote basis in this role***
You will be providing exceptional support within our Order Fulfilment Team, ensuring our dates management and holding suppliers are accountable for accurate stable dates. This varied and rewarding role will involve dealing with various parts of the business including: Warehouse, Customer Service, US Supply Chain, Sales Representatives, Finance and Product Managers.
We are looking for someone who is numbers-savvy, methodical and experienced in order placement, progression, and follow-through, ideally having worked in a supply-chain team. You will need to be organised and logical, whilst having a good knowledge of Excel. Attention to detail is key and the ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines is essential.
Our client is looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Purchasing or production planning experience of 1 year or more.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate at all levels.
- Good standard in education including Maths and English with GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above.
- Intermediate IT skills on MS Office Suite.
- Good excel skills and ability to analyse and present data in excel
- Proven ability to work flexibly and accurately and as part of a team.
- Desirable - Microsoft Dynamics 360 business central and CRM (full training will be provided).
The salary be offered is £24,000 - £26,000 plus:
- Annual Leave: 25 days + bank holidays (2-3 days to be taken during mandatory Christmas/New Year close-down)
- Pension: 5% EE contribution, 4% ER contribution
- Death in Service: 4 x salary
- Annual eye test
- Annual flu vaccination
- Bike to work scheme
- Free employee usage of Electric Vehicle Charging Points
If you have the administration and purchasing/production planning experience our client is looking for then apply now in complete confidence or contact Dominic Quirke at Advancing People directly.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.