Advancing People are pleased to be working with our client who since 2001, support a whole range of turbo machinery and rotating equipment for our customers Worldwide. Providing a tailored responsive service with a team of specialist engineers.
As the Administrator, reporting to the Operations Director, you will be a key part of the team striving to meet the demands of the customer by managing the office activities.
* Assist in the generation of quotations, purchases orders and reports and the progressing of work in the field, workshop and at subcontract to fulfil allocated project requirements
* Managing and administrating the Customer Relationship Management system (Zoho) (Training provided)
* Support the companies HSEQ requirements with administrative duties
* Help to administer the companies suppliers and sub-contractors
* Scanning and archiving of documents
* Logging spare part usage
* Administration of time sheets
* Administration of expenses
* Coordinating travel arrangements
* Conducting minutes of meetings
* Preparing for meetings
* General office activities
* Updating costings on job costing sheets
Experience & Qualifications
* Conversant with MS office packages, particularly Word
* Preferable good level of experience in MS Excel
* Preferable able to use MS Project
Salary of between £19,500.00 to £22,000.00 dependant on experience
Monday to Thursday 8:00 till 4:30pm and Fridays 8:00 till 2pm
Holidays - 20 plus 8 Bank Holidays
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Sales - Commercial - Charity and Not for Profit - Multilingual - IT
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.