Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are Recruiting for an Accounts Payable Associate for their international client, based in Bradford.
As an Accounts Payable Associate working within a busy finance department, you will be responsible for the proactive management of payments with our client's key suppliers across the European speaking Region.
- Process purchase invoices and expense claims.
- Process requisitions and turn into PO's
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations.
- Deal with invoice queries/payment queries from suppliers.
- Ensure all invoice/expenses are authorised in line with limits.
- Processing of journals in relation to accounts payable.
- Experience working within a Finance/Accounts Payable environment
- Numerically accurate
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of £23,000 + attractive company benefits!
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.