Advancing People are recruiting for several Accounts Administrators on behalf of an established Global organisation in Bedford, who are going through a period of expansion.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with the opportunity for long term progression within an Accounts department.
This is an excellent chance for someone that could be looking for their first ever office-based role or already has office or your could have accounts administration experience.
**Our client is interviewing now via video, with successful candidates being offered and on-boarded ASAP, with full home IT set up and on-going support, until their offices re-open.**
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Accounts team to provide a first-class service to a variety of divisions within the group. You will have excellent communication skills and an eye for detail, to provide high standards of accounts administration support.
This varied position will involve working in an experienced accounts function to carry out the following:
- Allocating, processing and authorising external and internal payments
- Accurate entry of data using the companies in house software
- Maintaining and reconciling accounts and payments
- Dealing with account and payment queries as required
What is our client looking for in candidates?
This a great opportunity for your first ever role within an office.
You could be an experienced candidate with a good background of Accounts, Administration or Payments.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
Our client is looking for candidates with strong numerical ability, with a good attention to detail, team working is key with this role so excellent communication skills are key. Your IT skills will be important as you will be using Word, Excel and PowerPoint regularly.
Degree or GCSE's (or equivalent) including Math's and English essential (to Grade C)
AAT Accounting qualification or studying - Desirable
- Attention to detail with ability to produce accurate documentation and to file documents appropriately
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Prioritisation and organisational skills - able to work to deadlines
- Competent IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external stakeholders
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. Our client is offering a salary of between £19,000 and £25,000 per annum - depending on experience. 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and excellent benefits...
There is a mixture or permanent and 12 month fixed term contracts available for these roles.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE FOR SWIFT CONSIDERATION
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.