Advancing People are assisting our client in Bath to recruit a varied role which is Account Management (90%) + Finance Administration (10%)
The purpose of Account Managers is to work as a team with consultants to give clients an expert, joined-up and effortless experience of the organisation. Encompassing all co-ordination activities required to deliver programmes, coaching and interventions seamlessly. Through strong and trusting relationships with clients, and close partnership with consultants, the account manager has permission and visibility to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
This role, reports into a Lead Account Manager; working in partnership with them to co-deliver all aspects of Account Management to one of our largest strategic client accounts. There is a high level of autonomy in the role, but mature collaboration, communication and team-work with the Lead Account Manager will be key.
This role also includes 2-3 days a month supporting our Head of Finance, to take on expenses handling. This includes chasing up expenses claims and matching claims to client invoices. This will require someone who is numerically confident and has a good attention to detail and problem solving. It doesn't require someone to have specific financial experience or qualification.
- End-to-end account co-ordination
- Working in close partnership with consultants to co-ordinate client engagements, from beginning (pre-proposal) to end (account closure)
- Aligning with consultants on which elements of the gateway process will be needed at the outset of a client engagement
- Coaching clients through the co-ordination of our interventions; making sure they are clear of what they need to do and when.
- Scheduling all internal co-ordination gateway activities once they are agreed upfront with consultants. Likewise, working with your client counter-part to schedule co-ordination/project review meetings that involve the client
- Schedule client interventions in the diaries of the relevant consultants
- Schedule all travel arrangements in cases where the client can't, for all consultants involved in the client intervention
- Organise the involvement of associates where needed (once signed off by the COO)
- Attending client meetings (offsite) where relevant from a co-ordination perspective as an involved team member
- Being proactive vs. reactive to co-ordination activities; driving communication and clarity with consultants and clients to ensure that timelines and objectives are met, and that missing's are identified quickly.
- Account administration
- Completing the project setup sheet
- Creating the profitability tracker from the cost-checker and intervention schedule
- Weekly tracker updates; inputting the latest data and chasing consultants for input where needed
- Setting up and owning a programme database if required
- Setting up files on the shared drive at the beginning of a client engagement and communicating this to the relevant internal team
- Making sure all relevant documents are filed as final versions with complete and relevant information
- Service delivery
- Creating surveys in Survey Monkey (or equivalent) from scratch, using the brand, using content provided by consultants or the Head of Design (or both)
- Populating reports with survey results, ready for consultants to review and add their insights
- Running ICS Assessments
- Running Leadership Circle Assessments
- Running Barratt's Values surveys and collating the results into PowerPoint
- Packaging up joining instructions and coaching the client on how to distribute and consolidate them for our use
- Providing PowerPoint, Word and Excel support to consultants to assist in their preparation for client interventions or proposals where needed
- Preparing materials for workshop delivery at the consultant's request
- Attending workshops on occasion where a substantial amount of co-ordination activity is required in the room
- Sales support
- Scheduling follow up calls after every client workshop/programme, ahead of time. Creating a new rhythm of follow-up sales conversations.
- Booking sales calls in at the consultants' requests
- Diary management
- Day to day scheduling of appointments at the request of the consultants you work with where needed.
- Finance Administration
- Working a few days, a month in collaboration with our Head of Finance to manage expenses claims
- Chasing-up timesheets and missing expense claims, using our digital system.
Salary is £30-35k, full-time, 25 days holiday a year + bank hols and we close for Xmas as extra time off. Bonus once a quarter, after a 6 month probation period is passed.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.