Advancing People are assisting our well known client in Bedford to find an experienced 1st line support professional. This role is predominantly to work from home, however you will need to be able to attend the Bedford as and when needed. So you will need to live locally to Bedford!
Main focus of the role:
To be the first point of contact for all customers service calls, provide remote support and customer ownership of customer Incidents, over the phone. Ensure customer service levels are met, and that level 1, 2 and 3 Engineers are suitable supported and informed.
- Serve as the face/voice of the company being a customer's first point of contact when in need of Incident support
- Manage customer anxiety throughout the Incident resolution process, ensuring they are regularly kept informed of progress, actions and next steps - especially for high impact Incidents.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Talk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct and escalate unresolved Incidents to the assigned level 1 or 2 engineer, who owns that customer site, in a timely fashion
- Monitor response and fix times and escalate any Incidents that may breach the customer Service Level Agreement to the relevant management
- Ensure all Incidents are fully recorded and documented within the relevant Customer Relationship Management system.
- Identify any repeat Incidents and log with the Business Relationship Manager for Problem Management.
- Ensure correct severity levels are assigned based on Incident clarification and notified to the customer where a different of opinion may exist
- Log and manage incidents with third party products with the relevant 3rd party support team
- Manage engineer diaries in Service Cloud with support from the L3 engineers.
Educated to A-level or BTEC level in an Engineering, Science or Technical discipline, as a minimum requirement.
Good interpersonal skills. Someone who is able to identify and manage customer anxiety, especially in remote scenarios.
Adaptable, flexible and motivated to learn new tasks and processes quickly.
Logical and thorough thought processes with the ability to think creatively to innovate and resolve problems. An eye for detail
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and must demonstrate effective working relationships with other service / support groups.
High level of familiarity and competence with the use of IT office tools like Microsoft Office or Google Apps
Salesforce/Service Cloud experience would be an advantage.
The salary for this role is £23,000 with a 10% performance bonus
The hours for this role are 9.00 - 5.00, Monday to Friday
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency