Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with a market leading, global imaging business recruiting for a Digital Service Engineer in a field based role in the East Anglia region.
The role will involve ensuring the smooth and continued operation of new and existing products and equipment, through repair of emergency breakdowns and routine service maintenance duties. Other key parts of the role include installing and demonstrating new equipment and systems as required in support of the sales team.
- Repair a range of supplied equipment including x-ray and mammography equipment. Ensure that priorities and timescales are adhered to.
- Customer Service - respond to technical requests from internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Install and demonstrate equipment in support of the Sales and Applications teams.
- Routine Maintenance - arrange service dates and carry out maintenance in line with service contract requirements. Maintain a car stock of spare parts, ensuring inventory records are fully maintained. Carry out equipment upgrades as instructed.
- Installations - attend sites with Sales and/or Project Management staff and prepare draft drawings. Liaise with sales staff and management regarding all customer requirements. Arrange installation and commissioning with the customer ensuring that the Sales and Project Management team are informed of progress.
- Work with other members of the service team to resolve customer service related problems.
- Ensuring at all times that confidentiality is maintained surrounding products. Honouring at all times any non-disclosure agreements entered into by Fujifilm Medical Systems. Ensuring that patient identifiable data is appropriately accessed and managed.
- Gather information on competitor equipment and software and customer upgrade or purchasing plans, where appropriate, which could be of use to the Technical and Sales teams.
- Attend training courses as necessary to develop and refresh knowledge.
- Experience in maintaining, installing and repairing medical x-ray equipment - Computer Radiography and/or Digital Radiography equipment.
- Previous field experience.
- High levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- This role will involve national travel and overnight stays; therefore you will need to be comfortable with this.
- Full UK driving licence.
This role will be field based and successful candidates should live in East Anglia, ideally between Cambridge, Norwich and Peterborough and be in close proximity to good road networks.
In return our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- 10% Performance Bonus
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.