Advancing People are recruiting for an experienced Windscreen Fitter on behalf of an established organisation in Bedford, who is going through a period of expansion. This is an ideal opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with opportunity for long term progression.
Main duties will include:
- To meet or exceed customer service standards
- To consistently meet or exceed technical standards in the fitting of vehicle glass and other products
- To keep customers informed of the work process being carried out before and after the job
- To seek out, identify and exploit all opportunities to increase the sales and further develop the business
- To undertake training and coaching as required to increase personal skills
- To adhere to company Health & Safety procedures and use safety equipment provided
- To be competent to undertake customer-related and administrative tasks as required within the Branch
- To achieve a high standard of accuracy when completing paperwork, documentation and using company IT systems.
- Previous Window Technician experience
- Ability to talk confidently to and influence potential customers.
- A practical aptitude
- Be self-motivated
- Being comfortable to work alone
- Be tenacious and resilient
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm Saturday 8.30am - 1pm. They are offering a salary paying between £23,000 and £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.