Advancing People our working with our established Recovery client, who are looking for a Control Room Operator to join their team.
You will be receiving vehicle breakdown and recovery requests from large and small Vehicle Breakdown Recovery organisations.
As a Controller, you will then be allocating these breakdowns to the most appropriate member of the Recovery Team, using your vehicle knowledge and our Garaging systems.
You will be the main point of communications for all parties involved, incluidng the Customer/Driver in every job, so having a positive, outgoing approach is essential, as well as being able to multi task in high pressure situations.
You will also be required to;
- Company KPI's are kept on target
- All relevant paper work is up to date and filed away correctly
- Demonstrate good house keeping at the front of house.
- Liaising with Recovery and Garage staff
- Ensure that all processes, procedures and standards are understood and followed.
- Have some basic knowledge about cars/vans in order to delegate correctly
Key skill required;
- Excellent communication (written & verbal)
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Knowledge of Northamptonshire area and able to read maps would be an advantage
- Mechanical knowledge of cars and vans
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment.
- Able to work shift pattern
- Experience with Garage Managing systems - not essential as training will be given.
Job Type: Full-time
- Control Room: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanics: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary: Competitive with good working hours
If you think you have what it takes to be a Vehicle Control Room Operator, then please click on the link below or alternatively call Melanie on 01234 268012, Advancing People