Advancing People Ltd - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a UK Sales Administrator for their client based in Bedford.
- Confident and accurate computer and data-entry skills - minimum of intermediate level Excel
- Excellent telephone and email correspondence manner
- Calm, organised, helpful and flexible, multi-tasking - a willingness to learn and help others - TEAM PLAYER
- Be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure - highly organised administration
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not necessary
In return, we are looking to offer:
- Salary - £22-24K pa dependent on experience.
- Hours - 09.00-17.15 Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch (unpaid). Working hours may be flexible within the boundary hours of 08.00-18.00, but will need to be achieving 7 ¼ hours per day/36 ¼ hours per week (excluding lunch break)
- Company Pension - auto-enrolled after 3 months service (currently at 3%) and the Company matches contributions up to 3%
- Holiday - 21 days holiday per calendar year (Jan to Dec), plus UK recognised Bank Holidays. 3-4 days reserved out of annual entitlement each year for annual Company Closedown.
- On-site facilities/other useful information -free parking , on first come first served basis -reserved spaces are at the front of the building/main entrance (for Management only). Food van available weekdays opposite the factory in Jewson car park. Staff must not park in the Jewson carpark - you may be clamped and charged! We are approximately 10/15 minutes' walk from the main line train station at Flitwick (direct links from London, Luton and Bedford).
- Other Benefits - there are currently no other benefits applicable to this role.
If this role seems to be suitable and matches your search criteria then please apply below.