Advancing People are recruiting for a UK Sales Administrator for a leading manufacturer based in Flitwick. This role is being offered on a contract basis, they are looking for the successful candidate to join them ASAP until December 2018, potentially longer.
The UK Sales Administrator will be required to represent the company to customers, prospects and other external contacts through a variety of sales office activities including stock and bespoke order processing, and quotations raising including margins calculations, at all times ensuring the highest standards of professionalism and customer service are maintained.
Main duties will include:
- Process stock orders with a keen focus on cut-off time for next day deliveries
- Upsell alternatives to customers in out of stock solutions
- Produce bespoke orders received from the customer using great attention to detail.
- Send samples to customers for approval
- Prepare and send customer quotations
- Resolve delivery queries with transport
- Handle customer complaints
- Raise credit applications for new customers
- Check invoices against orders on a daily basis
- Respond to website enquiries in a timely manner
- Provide reception cover for staff holiday and sickness
The Ideal Candidate ;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a sales admin position
- Confident user of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Be calm, organised, helpful and flexible
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.15pm. with 1 hour for lunch. Working hours can be flexible within the boundary hours of 8am to 6pm, a min. of 7.25 hours per day. They are offering a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 DOE along with a company pension scheme and 21 days annual leave.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.