Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with a market leading, global business recruiting for a UK National Sales Manager in a field based role for nationwide coverage.
The role will entail increasing business with existing customers across their industrial products division product range whilst developing revenue growth with new customers and in new business areas.
- Strategic business planning - setting and achieving the sales plan in line with the Divisional Budget.
- Be fully aware of products and services and their relevance to customer needs in the region.
- Use regional knowledge to inform business of strategic product and service requirements.
- Monitoring monthly sales trends to existing customers and analysing the difference between reality and expectations; making a forecast and plan to fulfil any gap.
- Negotiating and implementing commercial contracts along with all associated pricing and business risk planning.
- Work with the relevant Product Managers in Germany to answer detailed customer queries.
- Continually explore and drive new business opportunities within the accounts.
- New customer development, allocation of time to look for new opportunities from all current customers as well as in new or emerging sectors.
- Develop a good understanding of the account and market structure.
- Regular business reporting of each Product sales, Market trend and Competitor action.
- Regular audit of the account receivables, ensuring invoices are being paid in full and on time. Investigating any overdue invoices or unadvised deductions.
- At least 3 years' proven and successful B2B sales experience preferably within a technology business.
- Previous experience managing a large territory.
- Knowledge of non-destructive testing products: X-ray products or radiography is preferred.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a positive attitude & tenacity
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to make persuasive and engaging presentations.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Full UK driving licence
This role will be home based and successful candidates should live in England and be in close proximity to good road networks.
In return our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- 20% Performance Bonus
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.