Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding recruitment company. Due to their continued growth, our client is looking for a driven and motivated individual to join them as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Assist with recruiting and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
- Support arranging effective client visits, learn how to generate new business
- Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
- Positively participate in performance management and personal development processes.
- Prepare suitable quality CVs for all supply staff seeking long-term work.
- Supporting fellow team members in their areas when work demands require.
- Driving licence and own car
- Sales focussed or strong customer service experience
- Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Confident user of MS Office
In return my client is offering a basic salary of up to £20K plus a fantastic bonus and benefits package. Our client offers a great working environment, clear progression path with full support every step of the way!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.