dvancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding company. Due to their continued growth, our client is looking for a driven and motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
This is an exciting entry level position for a bright and enthusiastic person seeking a career which can start immediately.
The successful candidate is likely to be seeking an entry level position where training and development will be given or may already have recruitment experience.
- Recruit and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
- Arrange and undertake effective client visits generating new business and providing quality follow-up service visits for existing clients.
- Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
- Positively participate in performance management and personal development processes.
- Prepare suitable quality CVs for all supply staff seeking long-term work.
- Supporting fellow team members in their areas when work demands require.
- Driving licence and own car
- Internal sales experience
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Confident user of MS Excel
In return my client is offering a basic salary starting from £19,500 plus a fantastic bonus and benefits package. Our client offers a great working environment with full support every step of the way!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 7am - 4.30pm
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.