Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with an established and successful multi sited client and due to their continued growth they are recruiting for a Trainee Admin Assistant to join their existing team in their Bedford Office.
This is an exciting entry level position exists for a bright and enthusiastic person seeking a career which can start immediately.
As a Trainee Admin Assistant you will provide technical and administration support to nominated divisions.
The successful candidate is likely to be seeking an entry level position where training and development will be given or may already have office based experience.
- Develop strong relationships with the internal teams
- Respond to the teams' requirements as appropriate
- Behave with all clients (both internal and external) fairly and ethically
- Develop strong relationships with markets
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive client and other types of documents
- Processing of slips and quotes
- Technical duties (including data entry, credit control, chasing subjectivities)
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times on the Company systems for the teams
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to policies and procedures
Knowledge and Experience Required
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent with strong results (Grade B or above) in Maths and English
- An ability to work to deadlines and to support other members of their team to achieve common goals
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Computer literate, ideally with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to produce accurate work under pressure
This is a permanent full time position offering a salary of £17,500 plus excellent company benefits such as Contributory pension scheme, Private Health Insurance and support while undertaking relevant professional qualifications.
Our client offers a fantastic working environment, with good opportunities to train and further develop. This is a great genuine long term career move for the right candidate.
If you are interested then apply in complete confidence today to be considered for interview.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency