Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with an established and successful multi sited client and due to their continued growth they are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join their existing team in their Bedford Office.
This is an exciting entry level position exists for a bright and enthusiastic person seeking a career which can start immediately.
As an Office Administrator you will provide back office technical and administration support to nominated divisions.
The successful candidate is likely to be seeking an entry level position where training and development will be given or may already have office based experience.
- Develop strong relationships with the Business Units
- Respond to the business units requirements
- Deal with incoming enquires from clients
- Behave with all clients (both internal and external) fairly and ethically
- Develop strong relationships with markets
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive client and other types of documents
- Processing of slips and quotes
- Technical duties (including data entry, credit control, chasing subjectivities)
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times on the Company systems for the teams
- Ensure Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
Skills and Abilities
- GCSE Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate documentation
- An ability to work within a team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
This is a permanent full time position offering a salary of £17,500 plus excellent company benefits such as Contributory pension scheme, Private Health Insurance and support while undertaking relevant professional qualifications.
Our client offers a fantastic working environment, with good opportunities to train and further develop. This is a great genuine long term career move for the right candidate.
If you are interested then apply in complete confidence today to be considered for interview.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency