Advancing People are recruiting for a Sales Engineer on behalf of an established and successful business with great ambition and a team of enthusiastic people who are all dedicated to moving the business forward. Our client, specifically supports customers throughout the UK and delivers their products direct to consumers.
Our client is a major supplier to many industries including Anaerobic Digestion & Bio Gas, Oil and Gas, Brewing & Beer Metering, Food Production, Process Control, Water and Medical
You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle from initial enquiry up to the point of order. You will also be expected to generate an element of new business and carry out other tasks that make the customer's experience of dealing with the company a better one.
- Identifying customers needs and selling both appropriate products and services.
- Responding to inbound enquiries both telephone, web and email based.
- Take ownership of enquiries/quotations from initiation to after sales contact.
- Ensuring all customer information is recorded accurately on SAP
- Making follow up calls to customers and prospects and actively trying to close the sale.
- Liaising directly with customers requiring all levels of after sales assistance.
- Making prospecting calls to customers and prospects on the companies database.
- Liaising with suppliers to gain the best prices for special orders
- Visiting new and prospective customers to win business and promote the range of products and services available.
Key Attributes & Experience:
- The role requires a high standard of verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of technical sales experience
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to tailor information for diverse audiences.
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Positive outlook with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all areas within the team.
- Always looking for opportunities for improvement.
- Willingness to adapt and learn.
- Able to work under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritising tasks and managing time appropriately.
- Strong influencing skills across a wide range of stakeholders at various levels in the organisation.
In return our client is offering a salary between £30,000 to £35,000 plus commission and excellent company benefits.
Apply Now in complete confidence!