Advancing People are working in partnership with an independent innovative software company based in the heart of Bedford, they are looking for the right individual to join their team as a Technical Project Manager to deliver complex web applications
They require a Technical Project Manager with experience of delivering complex web applications and/or experience of delivering SaaS solutions. The successful candidate will work on a wide variety of solutions for their Global customer base. This role will cover all aspects of the Project Management role, from ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to agreed quality standards. This role will involve you working with a shared development team on multiple projects with varying levels of responsibility.
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- A familiarity with Agile is essential and any exposure to SCRUM, Prince2, PMBOK will be advantageous along with 2 years' experience delivering technical projects.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- You will be responsible for identifying and managing risks, making sound judgments about quality, and stopping (or speeding up) production at the right time
- You will be familiar working with shared resources and have a strong understanding of the links and dependencies between other in-flight projects and/or business initiatives
- At least 2 years of managing multi-disciplined development teams
- A recognised Project Management qualification would be useful but not essential
This is a fulltime permanent position and offering a Salary of £45,000+ DOE plus attractive company benefits.
If you are looking for the next level in your career, then apply today to be considered for an interview.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency