Advancing People Multilingual are working with a well-established client based in Canary Wharf who due to their continued success are looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader to their well establish Multilingual Customer Service department.
- Lead, support and develop a team of Multilingual Customer Service Advisors
- Adopt and implement best practice
- Effective delivery of high levels of service to new and existing customers
- Provide comprehensive guidance, information and resolution to enquiries and requests from Internal and external customers.
- Attend company events
- Be able to prioritise work in an efficient and effective manner
- Conduct regular 1-2-1's as well as set K.P.I's
- Minimum 2 years in a Team Leader/Leadership/Manager/Supervisor role in a Contact Centre environment
- Minimum 1 year experience working Night Shift
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to navigate, understand and update when and where needed the various customer service systems used within the Contact Centre
- Positive approach and a willingness to "go the extra mile"
- Fluency in another language is a plus
This is a full time position and a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and expanding company. Offering a great basic salary and an excellent scheme and other benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.