Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with an established and successful client based in Milton Keynes. They are looking for a proven Systems Administrator to support their IT team.
This role is to maintain a proficient level of technical services to the ICT Department and further assist company staff in meeting the needs of customers through professional ICT development and support.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Day to day maintenance and administration of all company IT systems
- Providing support to the Technical Director with the design, development and implementation of IT developments across the company.
- Researching and developing new software systems;
- Ensuring the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision;
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to;
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users;
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack;
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice;
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Assisting with staff training;
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- Support Technical Director with development projects
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Coldfusion programmer with demonstrably commercial developments.
- Previous experience of working with a Cloud based Windows 2008 R2 Terminal server environment
- Experience of Infrastructure XP/Linux thin client
- Web site administration, development and management
- Able to demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm
- Evidence of being conscientious
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work
- Able to demonstrate good time management
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills bother verbally and in writing
- Able to work on own or as part of a team
- Ability to deal with confidential information and demonstrate an understanding of data protection
- Have a good sense of humour
Hours of work are: 9:00 - 5:30 Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.