Advancing People Multilingual has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stock Controller to join a dynamic team.
We are seeking an organized, diligent and responsible stock controller to join our team.
In this position, you will manage inventory through the use of a computerized database system.
Your primary objective will be to maintain adequate stock levels to meet daily distribution demands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter shipping and inventory data in computer system
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and stock checks. To include liaising with external storage and shipping locations.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct levels of stock are available to meet demand.
- Prevent overstocking of product.
- Review documentation and monitor product to search for discrepancies. Investigate and resolve quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Prepare, generate and file inventory reports
- Prepare and ship orders when required.
- Control movement of damaged inventory and customer returns
- Check the error orders and coordinate with other department for order issues
- Ship verify orders
- Purchase warehouse Cartons and Stationery
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of one year of related experience in warehousing or logistics.
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology.
- Physical ability to lift 10-25lbs and be able to attend to usual stores procedures, including bending and kneeling.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to analyse problems and find suitable solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with management and staff at all levels.