Advancing People Recruitment is recruiting for a Software Tester to join a rapidly growing, dynamic organisation based within Bedford.
You will be joining a team working on a highly-innovative and rapidly-growing software platform. It's a market leader in an emerging breed of software called "low code development platforms" which allows business software to be created in an incredibly short timeframe.
As a software tester, you will perform an important role in the Core Development Team, working with developers and others to ensure that requirements are met, bugs are not introduced and the team delivers high quality software. You will need a determination to understand the features of the platform thoroughly and have a keen eye for detail.
Key Responsibilities The key responsibilities of this job role include:
- Use of the Core Bug Tracker to:
- Raise bugs discover through your own testing
- Triage bugs raised by staff outside the team
- Retest fixed bugs
- Use the Core Hub interface to systematically test requirements have been met.
- Creating and maintaining regression test scripts using the Test Automation tool (Telerik Test Studio).
- Running the test regression scripts for each release cycle, with an analysis of the report and appropriate bugs raised for each bug within the report.
Essential skills required
You will need a determination to understand the features of the platform thoroughly and have a keen eye for detail. It is vital to be willing to take on complex and challenging tasks.
You will need to organise and structure test scripts and show some initiative in choosing appropriate testing strategy, in collaboration with the Lead Tester and developers.
Any experience with automated testing would be advantageous.
Your ability to communicate clearly in one-to-one and group conversations will be needed.
In return our client is offering a salary of £25,000 + DOE plus company benefits.
Apply NOW in complete confidence
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.