Advancing People are recruiting for a Service & Support Co-ordinator for a well known global company based from their office in Bedford.
This role is based within their medical systems division, supporting customers throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will be provide key customer contact point for support issues, with attention to customer contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA). Manage customer contracts, quotes and spares orders.
- Allocation of all customer breakdowns/services and ensuring the calls meet any Service Level agreements in place.
- Liaising with Customer Service when required to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Providing updates to customers.
- Provide quotes as requested for non-contract customers and parts not covered by contract
- Management of all Customer Support Email Inboxes
- Providing support to 3rd party service providers and monitoring calls assigned
- Chasing update information and updating Service Director
- Raising all customer orders for spare parts and ensuring prompt delivery within customer expectations and
- Provide written quotes to customer for additional services and on site work, track quotes and assigning resource when customer order received
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Pro-actively deal with daily general incoming queries via email or telephone.
- Confident to escalate issues to direct management or to Sales and Professional Services as applicable.
- Coordinate Parts supply to engineers and 3rd Party suppliers including processing Monthly Usage reports.
- Working with Manager to ensure Policies and Processes are followed. Provide input in Policies and Processes for improvement
- Keeping filing systems and paperwork up to date
- Strong telephone based customer service experience, with strong communication skills
- Ability to pick up technical knowledge (no previous knowledge or experience is required, full training on their products will be provided)
- Good problem solving/solution orientated skills/aptitude
- Can-do attitude.
Package: Up to £18,500 per annum + Bonus (equivalent to 2 weeks salary) + 25 days per annum holiday (exclusive of bank holidays) + Pension (6% Employer Contribution/3% Employee Contribution) + Life Assurance + Private Health Cover )
Working Pattern: 35 hours per week, 1 x 8am-4pm; 1 x 10am-6pm
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.