Advancing People are recruiting for a Service Co-ordinator on behalf of an established organisation in Hemel Hempstead, who is going through a period of expansion. This is an ideal opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with opportunity for long term progression.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team to provide day to day management of engineer activities.
Main duties will include:
- Provide primary point of contact to customers
- Forecasting and contract scheduling of all planned and reactive service related issues ensuring maximum workload efficiencies
- Control of documentation to support the delivery of the contract visits such as Engineer permits, authorisations, inductions and RAMS etc
- Review and closure of all customer queries, including billing and Purchase Order amendments or uplifts
- Ensure that key personnel are kept informed of customer requirements and any significant issues
- Work efficiently and effectively with the Project Managers and other areas or departments to fulfil overall company objectives
- Liaise with Service Support to maximize efficiencies and ensure customers' requirements are met
- To contribute to the achievement of department and business KPI objectives
- Complete any reasonable task as directed by the Operations Manager
- 2+ years working in a similar role in the service industry
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours is required
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.50pm. They are offering a salary paying between £24,000 and £26,000 per annum depending on experience.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.