Advancing People are recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of an established organisation in Hemel Hempstead, who is going through a period of expansion. This is an ideal opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with opportunity for long term progression.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team to provide a first class service to their in-house service team. You will have excellent communication skills and an eye for detail, to provide all-round administrative support to the team, maintaining accurate records on all accounts and being pivotal in coordinating work with other client and member-focused teams within the company.
Main duties will include:
- Provide administrative support for the service team, including, maintaining records on member database e.g. CRM, Deployment and Contracts database and developing an insight into company activities and people structure.
- Create, manipulate and analyse data accurately, producing spreadsheets and reports as required
- Work closely with business development and project management teams to ensure all teams are working together effectively with joined-up processes and operations
- Communicate with key accounts over the phone and by email to finalise details and/or submission of monthly reports/meeting packs.
- Support with other team administration tasks, including sending bulk mailings, preparing documentation for meetings and events and gathering feedback
So what is our client looking for? You will have at least 1 year's office administration experience, be IT literate and will have excellent communication skills. You will have a friendly and positive personality, and will enjoy a varied workload, be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment.
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. They are offering a salary paying between £18,500 and £19,000 per annum depending on experience.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.