Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with an established and successful services company based in St Neots. Due to their continued growth they are looking for a Services Administration Assistant to join their team.
Our client is seeking a driven individual who wants to grow within their company. You will need determination to deliver and exceed customer expectation whilst maintaining and improving on performance levels and client relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships internal and external
- Respond to the teams requirements as appropriate
- Assist in the creation of reports and other types of documents
- Technical duties including data entry
- Manage assigned projects and contribute to other projects as required
- Any other reasonable duties, as required.
- Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail with ability to produce accurate documentation
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Competent IT skills including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, and outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- GCSE's (or equivalent) including Grade A-C in English and MathsApply now for immediate consideration!
- Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
- In return our client is offering a salary circa of £16,000 - £18,000, 20 days annual leave along with excellent company benefits. Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm, with occasional weekend working from home.