Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Senior Communications Executive on behalf of a leading software provider based in Bedfordshire. They are a FTSE 100 business operating worldwide and provide software and consultancy to the Education market.
The Senior Communications Executive is the owner and champion of customer communications for the company's brand.
You will also be responsible for gathering research, data and insight to help ensure the brand and messaging are addressing customer's needs, and measuring the effectiveness of their communications against these. As well as managing the relationship and output of their external PR.
- Ensure company messaging and overall customer value proposition are in line with overall brand and corporate objectives
- Support product managers and marketing sector and campaign teams to ensure messaging, value propositions and USP'S for all outbound product communications are aligned with the above, consistent across channels, and easily accessible to staff.
- Develop and manage communication strategy and PR plan, and work with stakeholders to ensure communications plans are in place for significant product, service or event launches.
- Build and maintain strong supplier relationships
- Drive up quality and consistency of communications and content across the organisation including reviewing and signing off customer communications eg website, collateral, case studies, campaigns, e-newsletters and events are 'on brand' and delivered to a high standard of quality.
- Own delivery of printed publications, including overview and product brochures.
- Writing / editing of communications where required.
- Monthly reporting on activity.
Essential skills required
- Excellent written and oral communicator with superb copywriting, editing and grammar skills
- Experience of developing and implementing a communication and content strategy
- Experience of using web and social media monitoring software
- Experience of using Google Analytics to monitor and improve copy
- Strong understanding of corporate communications techniques and the ability to develop customer value propositions
- Write effective communications plans for event or product / service launches
- Degree level or qualified by experience
- Communications, PR or marketing related professional qualification
- A strong portfolio showcasing effective communications
- Highly personable - a real team player and comfortable dealing with staff of all levels
- Assertive but accommodating
This post will be held in Bedfordshire however will at times be required to travel to events, exhibitions and customer sites. There will be the opportunity to work from home one day a week if required and overnight stays away from home will also be necessary on occasions.
In return, our client is offering a salary circa of £28,000 - £31,000 DOE along with excellent company benefits.
For immediate consideration please apply now!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.