Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with a Bedford based, global organisation recruiting for a Salesforce Lead.
This is an exciting new role that has been created by my client following the introduction of Salesforce to the business over the past two years. The role will be responsible for both the development of the tool to facilitate integration of all business processes including Marketing, lead generation, quoting, order realisation and post-sale customer service and also the general administration of the system. The main aim of the role is to streamline as many business processes in to Salesforce and provide end to end visibility across the business.
- Handling Salesforce System Administration
- Providing Salesforce training and support to users
- Identify, recommend and implement new ways of creating efficiencies by streamlining business processes through adoption and implementation within the platform.
- Translate business requirements and strategies into logical designs and then implement them independently or with other team members
- Provide on-going support for Salesforce implementation including the addition of new functionality or applications
- Developing solutions to data/reporting needs
- Ensuring the Salesforce platform is accurate and well maintained through procedural updates
- Keeping abreast with the sales and marketing organisation performance
- Analyse data and generate useful business reports.
- At least two years' experience within a specific Salesforce role ideally including financial force and Service Cloud experience
- Experience in day to day SFDC administration including (but not limited to):
- Customer Objects, Validation rules, Workflows, Reporting, Dashboards, Assignment rules, Formula fields, pricing, quotations, products and families
- Strong knowledge of CRM principles and applications
- Experience in linking SFDC to SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £38,000 (dependent on experience)
- 10% Performance Bonus
- 25 days Holiday plus 8 x Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.