Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of a highly regarded and respected supplier to the construction and retail markets across Europe and the World. They are recruiting for a Sales Order Processing Administrator's to join their friendly team in Watford.
The role is to support the distribution and logistical supply of product through the delivery of optimum customer service solutions to existing and potential customers, and promote the Company brand and image.
Skills and responsibilities of the job;
* To process all sales orders and Customer communications received by fax, telephone and email.
* Release all orders placed in the Showrooms and by the Sales staff.
* Advising and agreeing delivery dates with the Customer.
* Communicating with transport and driver to clarify ETA'S before confirming with the Customer.
* Raise "Back Orders" and "Special Orders" for customers, ensuring Back Orders are constantly monitored and the Customer is regularly updated on progression.
* Support with the handling of customer queries and problems as required including identifying errors caused through picking, ordering or processing. .
* Arranging corrective action in conjunction with the Warehouse / After SaJes departments'for replacement products and / or the collection of goods.
* Liaison with the Accounts Department to ensure all Customer payments / orders are processed before goods are release. Including PMS payments
* Assisting in the smooth and efficient operation of the department by undertaking general office duties including, filing, post and any other ad hoc duties as required.
* Dealing with members from the Sales Team via email, telephone and face to face as required.
* Dealing with Customer enquiries and issues, face to face, by telephone, and email as required.
* Other tasks are required in line with core duties of the role
* Clear communicator both written and verbal
* Excellent telephone manner
* Calm, Confident and efficient manner - Logical problem solving skills
* PC skills are essential
* Ability to Multi-task
* Able to meet deadlines
* Past experience of similar working environments would be of added benefit
Education and Communication requirements;
* Good standard of numerical and written literacy
* Strong attention to detail as a variety of products with various sizes exist and it is crucial the Customer receives the correct goods as there is minimal margin for error
* 08.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday - covering 40 hours per week
* 23 days holiday plus public bank holidays
In return my client is offering a basic salary to £19,500 per annum.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.