Advancing People are recruiting for a Sales Office Manager to work within a well established company at their UK office based in Wellingborough. This role is available due to the retirement of a long standing employee. This is a varied position which will involve extensive communication with customers and suppliers.
- Dealing with enquires and orders from customers via phone, fax and email throughout UK and Europe
- Liaison with manufacturing plant in China - requesting of samples and purchase orders
- Dealing with quotes and processing of sales orders
- Conducting of credit checks on new customers
- Dealing with incoming deliveries
- Managing of incoming post and sending of samples to customers
- Reporting of weekly sales orders, purchase orders and delivery notes to Head Office
- Liaison with freight forwarders
- Monthly ordering of stationary & sundries
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working within a similar role within a sales office environment
- Numerate with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent IT Skills - MS Office is essential
- Own reliable transport
- Ability work manage own workload and work to deadlines
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with an hour for lunch. They are offering a salary in the region of £20,000 dependant on experience.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.