Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding company. Due to their continued growth, our client is looking for a driven Sales Co-ordinator to join their successful team and promote a new brand of products to existing clients.
As a member of the sales office, you will be responsible for delivering a high level of customer service in a timely manner to meet KPI targets.
- Continually look to increase sales into existing customers by way of upselling to next box quantity, and offering any suitable related products
- Processing of customer orders within the deadline
- Respond quickly and accurately to all customer enquiries.
- Resolve any customer complaints to a satisfactory conclusion, following the escalation route where necessary
- Continually monitor prices against competition.
- Assist the marketing/web teams with feedback relating to online presence.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven sales administration / internal sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act proactively and take personal initiative to drive sales, resolve issues/enquiries.
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English
In return my client is offering a basic salary up to £20,000 plus an excellent commission structure. Our client offers a great working environment with full support every step of the way!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency