Advancing People are recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator for fantastic company on the outskirts of Bedford. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this position is part of a very busy sales team. Previous experience is essential.
- Log, prepare and dispatch quotes from Sales Dept's as necessary and retain details for follow up on progress with Sales Dept's on a weekly basis.
- Receive and prepare orders, trials and rentals, and all relevant paperwork from Sales Force.
- Arrange deliveries, raise delivery paperwork and pass to Installation Engineers, record details on database and keep Customer and Sales Representative informed. Retain all paperwork together, for easy cross-reference.
- Arrange dispatch of Rental Agreements to Customer and monitor progress to ensure return.
- Arrange Purchase Orders for any machinery to be ordered and check all Order Confirmations from suppliers; arrange shipping of equipment between supplier and haulier.
- Ensure that at all times the Customer and Sales Dept's are kept informed of Progress.
- Liaise on a weekly basis with all Sales Dept on progression of all leads, trials and opportunities until conclusion, record updates.
- Assist with the Organisation of Exhibitions, as and when required, on behalf of sales teams.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sales administration environment
- Excellent IT skills - MS office and SAP is essential
- Fluent communicator - ability to liaise at all levels
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Highly organised and ability to mulit-task
- Own transport is essential
- Professional and confident telephone manner
In return they are offering the following package: Salary to £24,000 Dependant on Experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch. Excellent Company pension scheme and generous Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.