Advancing People are recruiting for a leading product distributor based in Bedford. Due to expansion they are looking for a Returns Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is busy role, the successful candidate will be responsible for all day to day product returns for the company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Implementing the companies returns policies
- Dealing with phone calls regarding returns
- Processing returns and following up all requests
- Monitoring the returns inbox
- Working closely with warehouse and transport
- Following up all paperwork
- Resolving customers questions whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
Who are they looking for?
Experience in a similar role would be preferable for this Returns Administrator role, it is essential candidates have following skills:
- Ability to multi task and be well organised
- Previous office administration experieince, ideally in returns
- Good team player
- Good attention to detail
- Great communication skills and telephone manner
- Computer literate including Microsoft office suite
Our client is offering a salary to £18,000 Dependent on experience. The hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with an hour for lunch. Generous holiday entitlement of 25 Days plus Bank Holidays.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information. Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.