Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with a prestigious high end client who are a supplier of quality floor coverings, sanitary ware and kitchens to the construction and retail markets across Europe and the World since 1973.
Job Title:- Sales Representative - New product (Midlands Region)
This role is to develop the sales for a new product to market developed by our client. Their product is a new generation solid surface. It is a material that is warm to the touch and similar to natural stone. It is made of two-thirds natural minerals and a low percentage of high-resistance resins so environmentally friendly. The client is looking for increased sales to come through the promotion of the product.
Ideally you will have current relationships with fabricators and a drive and passion to succeed.
This role is 80% field based and will require you to travel throughout the Midlands region.
Key skills and responsibilities:-
· Provide technical support to customers in the designated area (Fabricators). Ensuring they have the correct information and support to specify the products.
· Managing the technical sales development to ensure growth.
· Meet customer's needs and requirements with technical solutions through existing portfolio and technical application advice.
· Translate new customer needs for which no existing solutions are directly available.
· To identified new opportunities or markets for the product
· Responsibility for providing customers with technical support, in accordance with commercial objective.
· To organise and deliver training in our systems to customers and own specifiers (CPD presentations).
· Responsible for maintenance and reporting of technical pipeline.
· Ensure close collaboration and strong relationships with Fabricators.
· Report progress to the Management team.
· A background in selling solid surfaces or possess the underlying traits to fulfill this role is required
· Excellent People Skills
· Smart personal appearance
· Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
· Existing relationships within the industry would be advantageous
· Knowledge of the applications and systems within Solid Surfaces would be beneficial
· A basic knowledge of Spanish would be advantageous
· A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
· Relevant experience in a similar environment
· Valid Driving Licence
In return are client is offering a basic salary between £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 plus bonus, plus Company car
Working office hours Monday - Friday with 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists