Advancing People are recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor to cover Maternity leave on behalf of an established organisation in Bedford.
The role is to support and play an active role within the Group HR function providing a comprehensive excellent Recruitment advisory service to managers and employees within the Group.
Taking full ownership of the recruitment /new hires service within the business ensuring that direct sourcing is considered for all vacancies and that the process is legally compliant. Liaison with Service partners to ensure documentation is created, issued, returned and uploaded into system accurately in a timely manner.
Main duties will include:
Support the Recruitment Manager in the management of the internal recruitment service
- Coordinate the advertising process (Internally and externally).
- To provide hiring managers with the advisory service, tools and information to support them to recruit directly.
- Create, upload and monitor live vacancies.
- Liaise directly with preferred suppliers list and negotiate rates outside of our PSL (in line with our PSL agreements/rebate terms)
- To communicate to the business our preferred suppliers list (PSL).
- To ensure that our recruitment platforms and processes are designed for business use and kept up to date
- Take full ownership of the recruitment to on boarding process from;
-Arranging for vacancies to be advertised
- Support with direct candidate sourcing
- Support candidates to ensure they have a positive experience
- Manage the applicant tracking process ensuring all actions have been completed in a timely manner
- Direct HRES AND WNS in issuing offer letters and employment contracts
- Ensure all Right to Work documentation has been returned
- Candidates have been set up on Workday
- Ad-hoc recruitment support for business initiatives e.g. Graduate campaign
- Design and implement recruitment pages for internal Intranet
So what is our client looking for?
- Must have relevant experience in a face-paced recruitment advisory service
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication experience
- Confident technical ability
- Relationship development
- Excellent customer focus
- Managing self and others
- Resilience and drive
- Works with others to deliver results
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver results
The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. They are offering a salary paying up to £30,000 DOE per annum + excellent company benefits.
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.