Advancing People Recruitment is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Tester to join a rapidly growing, dynamic organisation based within Bedford.
The Quality Assurance Analyst's will work closely with the Project Management & BA teams to test solutions built on the platform. You will also liaise with customers to understand issues, document replication steps and provide updates on progress as required.
The QA Assurance Team is responsible for testing in-house built solutions, both pre Beta release and during Beta Testing. They ensure the stability of deployments for customers and internal staff.
- Use of the intranet based QA system to co-ordinate and manage general work load and work related to individual customer and in-house projects.
- Raising, triaging and reporting issues to project manager or developer for individual customer projects.
- Use of the Quality Assurance User Acceptance Testing Feedback tool to co-ordinate and
- manage work load of issues raised in relation to individual customer projects.
- Reporting core product issues to Core team using the Bug Tracker system.
- Keep abreast of release changes.
- Attend meetings when required in relation to individual customer projects.
- Production of User Guides, Test Plans and other documentation as and when required.
- Mentoring Quality Assurance Analyst's
- Reporting team progress to the CTO
Essential skills required
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £33,000 DOE plus company benefits.
Apply NOW in complete confidence
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.