Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are working with an established and successful company based in Central London. Due to their continued growth they are looking for a Purchasing Co-ordinator to work as part of their experienced buying department on a range on blue-chip accounts.
- Working with the in-house design and sales teams on product development from concept to delivery.
- Assisting with of client presentations.
- Helping to manage an established supplier base whilst bringing on new supply routes.
- Negotiating costings and ensuring projects are delivered within budget.
- Writing detailed product specifications, quality expectations and purchase orders.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure projects are delivered to schedule.
Skills and Abilities
- 1 year's previous experience
- Of graduate / higher education calibre.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to tackle a diverse array of tasks.
- A keen interest in consumer/promotional products as well as quality assurance and ethical sourcing from manufacturers in UK, EU, Turkey and Far East.
- Commercially aware.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport.
- Enjoy working as part of a team, with good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
In return our client is offering a salary between £20,000 - £22,000 DOE + excellent benefits. Hours of work will be Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm and Friday 9am - 4.15pm
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.